fredag 28. januar 2011

I am sailing...!

I skrivende stund sitter jeg på Super Speed 2 på vei hjem! Det føles fantastisk!! Komme hjem til mor og far!

 
For those of you who have never been to Kristiansand og Norway for that matter I'm going to write and post pictures about the trip and place to recommend if you are on vacation or visit to Kristiansand, Grimstad and Arendal area.

To start with I can recommand Color Lines boats Super Speed 1 & 2 for the quick sailing over to Kristiansand or Larvik! ;) The boat offers taxfree shooping with quite cheap parfumes, clothes ect! I just bought a nice shirt for only 60 NOK ;) Okay the had sale on board to day so if was 70 % off!, but they had my favourite brand Dyrberg/Kern jewlery on 50 % sale, so I will buy that on the way home!



Nå skal jeg straks ned for å kjøre av båten;)

Charlotte

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar